1. Before the world began, God planned great things for you to do when you became a follower of Jesus (Ephesians 2:8-10)
2. We are called to be servants. Not just to serve. It’s a heart thing. We don’t just do serving, we are servants!
3. If it was good enough for Jesus to serve, it’s good enough for us! (John 13 – Jesus washes the discples feet, Philippians 2:6-9 – Gave up His life for us). Our attitude should be the same.
A Short Funny Clip on Serving in the Church
If you have time, this is Joyce Meyer teaching on the power of Serving. Well worth taking time to check it out at some stage.
Questions for Reflections
1. Think about 3 reasons why it is important to be a servant?
2. Consider 1 way you can serve someone this week and make plans to put that into action.
3. What is the main difference between serving and being a servant?