1. If you take text out of context, you are left with just a con.
2. What does it mean to them, us & me.
3. Pray, read, chew, pray and live it.
2 Tim 3:16
Marilyn Hickey – Speak the Word, Think the Word, Do the Word! Her secret to success
Questions for Reflections
1. Do you think God’s command to Joshua (Josh 1:7) is relevant for us today?
2. Have you experience the battle to pick up the Bible and start reading?
3. Do you have a routine for getting into God’s word? A regular time or place?
4. How do you feel about memorizing scripture?
5. Is there something you could give up or or do less of (eg Facebook) to spend more time in God’s word?